Deadline: March 16, 2023
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines that help patients overcome serious diseases. Their vision is to be the world’s leading biopharmaceutical company, transforming patients’ lives through science. BMS is all about breakthroughs—the kind that transform patients’ lives through lifesaving, innovative medicines.
The scholarship seeks to identify and empower young leaders who are improving medical outcomes for vulnerable communities and transforming lives through science. Bristol Myers Squibb scholars are social entrepreneurs, activists, health professionals, and others who are paving the way for a more inclusive and innovative healthcare sector, as well as a shared mindset to serve patients.
- The deadline for applications is March 16, 2023.
- International countries are eligible.
- Form: Conference
- To be Taken at (Country): Belfast, United Kingdom
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, United Kingdom, from October 2 to 5.
- Hotel accommodations are available between October 1 and October 6.
- The cost of getting to and from Belfast.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all catered.
- If necessary, transportation between Summit accommodations and the Summit venue.
Eligibility for Bristol Myers Squibb 2023 One Young World Scholarship:
- Aged 18 – 30. This scholarship is open to nationals of all countries*.
- Capability to lead has been demonstrated.
- Understanding of major local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must demonstrate a positive impact in providing access to healthcare and supporting vulnerable communities.