Deadline: March 31, 2023
Durham University is offering the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship to a female student from a developing country who wishes to pursue a degree program at the institution. The scholarship was established in 2018 as part of the celebration of 30 years of women students at Hatfield College, Durham University, and is funded by alumni, friends of the College, and other sources supportive of the scholarship’s goals.
Hatfield College hopes to award the Lioness Scholarship to an individual who has the academic and personal qualities to complete and benefit from a course, and who will also act as a positive ambassador for their home country in Durham, putting their enhanced knowledge and skills gained from the program and experience in Durham to good use for the benefit of their society when they return home.
- Application Deadline: 31st March 2023
- Developing countries are eligible.
- Type: Master’s Taught
The Hatfield Lioness Scholarship is worth:
- Full payment of university tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses – 12 monthly payments
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, as well as the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Hatfield College offers fully funded, self-catered mixed accommodation with a’settling in allowance’ upon arrival.
- The cost of a UK visa and the UK Health Surcharge
Eligibility for Durham University – UK, Hatfield Lioness Master Scholarship for Developing Countries, 2023:
- By June 2023, applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their preferred master’s program.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarship to fund their postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a relevant honours degree of sufficient standard to be admitted to your chosen Master’s course; and Applicants must meet all other course entry requirements, including the relevant English language qualification.
How to Apply for Durham University – UK, Hatfield Lioness Master Scholarship for Developing Countries, 2023:
Stage 1: Submit an academic application for your desired master’s program, mentioning your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship.
Stage 2: Fill out this application form to apply for the Scholarship.
Stage 3: By the deadline, email all supporting documents to [email protected]